We at B-Payment Group (http://b-payment.hu), as the representative of Borgun, provide POS and E-com services since 2013. We are growing very dynamically, currently we support more than 10.000 clients from 4 countries: Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Croatia.
To our dynamically growing team we are looking for an
who can provide solutions that our customers can use to integrate online payment with strategies and tools of online marketing and sales. He/she will be the owner of our e-commerce channel and will represent us for the clients.
Your tasks will be:
- Improve the e-commerce channel to become a significant sales channel,
- Bring new ideas for online sales and lead generations solutions (including social in-bound marketing and payment solutions),
- Creates complex online solutions including SEO, social media management, in-bound marketing tools and payment solutions for webshops,
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers,
- Contact potential e-commerce customers, make offers, prepare contracts and amendments, contracting,
- Maintain customer relations, support complaint handling, retain customers,
- Keep the CRM system up-to-date, make reports,
- Investigate to solve issues,
- Build and enhance relationships with clients and gateway partners,
- Build and enhance relationships with company’s business units and sales units in Hungary and abroad,
- Providing the country units with best practices and guidance in their online and digital strategy.
This position is for you if you have
- bachelor/master’s degree preferably in Management, Business studies, Economics,
- proficiency in written and spoken English and Hungarian (Czech, Slovak or Croatian language is a plus),
- 5 years experience in a similar position,
- solid experience in online sales,
- payment solutions knowledge is a strong advantage,
- proven experience in SEO, lead generation and conversion strategies, in-bound marketing,
- innovative thinking,
- continuous improvement process orientation,
- negotiation skills,
- knowledge of the business and lead change when necessary,
- self-motivated attitude with strong analytical skills and ability to take decisions under time pressure,
- critical thinking and problem solving,
- good verbal and written communication skills,
- ability to work independently, as well as in a team,
- driving license.
What we provide?
- you can quickly develop your professional experiences with a dynamically growing international company,
- you will have the opportunity to gain international experiences,
- you will have a feeling of accomplishment every day, quick feedback from colleagues, management and the market,
- responsible and diversify tasks with a supporting management,
- flexible working hours, home office is an option,
- customized training opportunities.
Location of this position is in Budapest, Hungary but you must travel occasionally in Europe.
If you think you are the best for this position or want to try yourself in a new function, please send your detailed CV with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position you are interested in.