We at B-Payment Group (http://b-payment.hu), as the representative of Borgun, provide POS and E-com services since 2013. We are growing very dynamically, currently we support more than 10.000 clients from 4 countries: Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Croatia.
To improve our operations & development, we would like to grow our headquarter with a new member. If you feel ready and experienced to support our diversified development efforts as a
we would be happy to work with you. As a project manager you will be the key for our successfully implemented projects. You will be the engine of change, working in teams with personal responsibility. To be successful in this position, a solid understanding of business processes and IT systems are crucial. You will have an impact on the continuous growth of our company through successful projects.
This position is for you if you have
- bachelor/master degree preferably in Management, Business studies, Economics or IT,
- proficiency in written and spoken English and Hungarian (Czech, Slovak or Croatian language is a plus),
- 2 years experience in a similar position preferably in SSC, Finance, IT or Telco sector,
- the ability to multi-task several long-term projects,
- the ability to analyse problems, quickly find alternatives and recommend decisions,
- proven ability to demonstrate project management skills,
- ability to facilitate group discussions,
- supportive mindset,
- self-motivated and ability to work independently,
- strong collaboration & active listening skills.
Your tasks will be
- support and carry out the whole project life cycle from planning until implementation,
- understand business processes and IT application architecture and propose and design changes required to support further growth of the business,
- create project plans, define the goals, scopes and milestones based on business requirements, resources and deadlines,
- ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget,
- coordinate internal resources and vendors for the perfect execution of projects,
- measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques,
- report and escalate to management as needed,
- create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
What we provide?
- you can quickly develop your professional experiences with a dynamically growing international company,
- you have the opportunity to gain international experiences,
- you will have a feeling of accomplishment every day, quick feedback from colleagues, management and the market,
- flexible working hours, home office is an option,
- customized training opportunities.
Location of this position is in Budapest, Hungary.
If you think you are the best for this position or want to try yourself in a new function, please send your detailed CV with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position you are interested in.